Title: Russian Language Teacher
Employer: Yangtze University
1. Location: Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.(In the case of the epidemic, online teaching is allowed)
2. Contract Term: one academic year.
3. Students age: 17-23 years old.
4. Teaching hours: 16 hours classroom teaching per week maximum.
1. With bachelor’s degree ( or above)
2. Two years’ (or above) teaching experience.
If candidate is a post-graduate, or holds a native Teacher License, no teaching experience is accepted.
Candidate with a Bachelor Degree of Education is exempt from working experience requirement.
3. From Russian-speaking countries.
4. Under 60 years old, good health, and no bad habits.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB 100~130 per/class hour（The specific situation is negotiable）
2. Accommodation: independent apartment provided (one bedroom, one living room, one kitchen, one bathroom, etc.), free water and electricity. Facilities and necessary apparatus provided: bedding, TV set, refrigerator, air-conditioner, wash machine, microwave oven.
4. Vacations: fully paid winter vacation, with travel allowance of RMB1100 for winter and summer vacation.
5. Holidays: fully paid 11 days public holidays.
6. Airfare allowance: return air tickets reimbursement of each academic year (Max: RMB13800)
7. Accident Insurance: yes
8. Working visa: offer working permit and notification letter (In the case of online teaching, no working visa is needed)
For those who are interested in the positions, it is kindly requested to contact the School of Petroleum Engineering (School of Sino-Russian Energy ) Yangtze University as soon as you can. We’re looking forward to working with you in a new academic year.
School of Petroleum Engineering (School of Sino-Russian Energy )
Add: 1 Nanhuan Road Jingzhou Hubei 434023, P. R. China